Monday, November 9, 2015

Getting healthy

Lately, I have been trying to be healthier. Here's what I've been doing.

In the mornings, I have been doing quick, high intensity 15-20 minute workouts. I've been trying a few different things. Sometimes, I watch and follow a workout on Youtube. One source that I like is from https://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit. It's hard enough to make me tired (hopefully it makes a difference), but quick and cheap enough that I keep on doing it.

On the weekends, I have been going on runs. I usually run for just 30-40 minutes. I tried some running apps, but from now on I will track my runs with my new fitness tracker, the Fitbit Charge HR.

I've also been going to some classes at the Fhitting room. Classes are pretty expensive, but I think they are worth it.

I also started using a standing desk at work.

I don't have much more to say about this now. I just wanted to note it somewhere that one of the things I'm prioritizing these days is my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment