Tuesday, October 9, 2012

App Usage Monitor

What is the App Usage Monitor?

It's an Android app that I have building since mid 2012. This app measures how much time you spend using a given Android app. More specifically, it measures how long you have a given app opened in the foreground. 

What else is the App Usage Monitor?

This is the first Android App that I have developed, and it started as a way for me to learn about developing android apps.  I thought it was pretty informative, so I decided to publish it for others to use.  I have documented my experience building this app in this blog.

Can I export the data?

I am working on it. The latest version of the app syncs data to a cloud backend. Once this cloud backend is working correctly, I hope to provide a lot of cool functionality, one of which is easy exporting of data.

Feedback

Please feel free to leave a comment or email me directly, email.dhan@gmail.com. If you are a happy user, please spread the word by reviewing the app on the Google Play Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment