Tuesday, April 14, 2015

One man show

At work, we've been adopting the Scrum Methodology, and I have reluctantly become the Scrum Master on our team. I have plans to retreat back into a developer role, but that's another story.

At home, I've continued to work on the English To Korean Forum application, where I am the Product Owner, Development Team, Scrum Master and the only Client. As the Product Owner, I just decided to reduce the scope of the application significantly. As the only member of the Development Team, this lowered the the complexity of my application, which made me happy. As the client, the application is simpler to use and it just makes more sense (to me at least).

I suppose this is the ideal that scrum teams are working towards where the minds of everyone on the team are completely in sync.

No comments:

Post a Comment