Sunday, December 13, 2015

Done log Android app

I have just published (pending review) my second Android app to the google play store. It's called Done Log (code on github). The purpose of the app is to allow a user to enter text log entries, and then be able to review past logs.

It's the initial release, so development is still in progress, but I think it's a somewhat useful tool already - which is why I published it.

It didn't take me too long to build the app, probably just a couple days total programming time (spread out over a couple weeks).

I hope that I can find some time to add some major features in the future. These include all the major buzzwords, like syncing data to some cloud storage, searching with autocomplete, and visualizing with dynamically created charts. It's part of my larger goal of being able to recall a lot more information about myself on demand.

But that's for the future, for now, version 0.1.2 is released (pending Google play review).

No comments:

Post a Comment