Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Fitbit is a good company

The band on my fitbit Charge HR somehow got an air bubble. Soon after the seams started to become unglued. I was afraid that the band might get caught on something and rip apart at any moment.

So, I went to the fitbit forums and found that others were experiencing the same issue. I sent an email to fitbit with a picture and a description of my problem. They replied within a couple of hours asking for my order number and mailing address. Before I knew it, a replacement fitbit was being prepared for me, and it arrived a few days later.

I am very impressed by fitbit's customer service. Some companies seem to operate by trying to squeeze every penny out of you (t.v. cable companies, airlines, etc ...) In contrast, my interactions with fitbit have all been easy and reasonable.

I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but since I'm talking about my fitbit, here are the things I most use the fitbit for:

  • using it as a silent alarm to wake me up before my wife
  • checking the time
  • checking my historical resting heart rate
  • using it as a reminder to never be too lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment