Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Indoor Hoops

I had my first experience playing basketball with Indoorhoops.com.

I first signed up for a game a couple of weeks ago, on the Sunday of Mother's day, but there weren't enough people, and the scheduled game was cancelled.

I tried again, and this time there were enough people, and I got to play. I haven't played full court basketball in a couple of years, so I was a little bit nervous whether I could keep up. In the end, I think my skill level was just fine. I'm not sure where I would rank among all the players there, but the team I played on won a few games, and I contributed to those wins somewhat. Basically, I didn't stick out like a sore thumb of incompetence, so that was good.

I think there were about 12 people for a 5v5 game. The winner stayed on, and if you lost, you had a pretty decent chance of getting in the next game, just by hitting some free throws. I think I played for about an hour and half straight, before I volunteered to sit one out.

It was a hot day, and the court was hot too. This was OK with me, and probably helped me get a good workout. The court I went to was a bit small, which was Ok as well, because I probably would've gotten tired faster if it were bigger.

It was a good experience, and I plan on doing it again.

If you want to try it out, consider using this link: https://indoorhoops.com/in/refer/CNFJN12678, so that I can get some referral credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment