Thursday, June 21, 2012

Excercise

I have found the ideal time for me to work out, right after dinner.  This time span is good for a few reasons.

First, it helps me eat better.  If I know I'm going to work out, then I try not to overeat or else I feel like crap when I go running or shoot hoops or anything else.  Since eating right, is something I haven't done in the past, this is a huge win for me already. 

Next, it makes me more productive for the rest of the night.  Since I have less time before I have to sleep, I am forced to choose what I do carefully.  Also, the act of working out makes me feel productive.  This feeling inspires me to be even more productive for the rest of the night. This amounts to watching less t.v. and working more on this blog or one of my other side projects.

I haven't really tried working out at other times: before work, during work, right after work, just before sleeping, but this is working for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment