Saturday, March 26, 2016

Studying cppreference

I have been writing programs in C++ for several years now, but there are many concepts that I don't know very well. My knowledge of the subject feels so shallow. I want to make a a concerted effort to fill in these holes. So, I'm going to commit to another goal.

I'm going to read each of the references documents in the Standard C++ reference, and then summarize them in my own words.

I like this commitment because it has a well defined ending. I think and hope it will be a worthwhile endeavor.

Update I have heard that the cpluscplus.com website may not be the best reference material to read. It seems like http://en.cppreference.com/w/ may be the more respected source. So, I'll base my studies off of cppreference instead.

See my reports below

No comments:

Post a Comment