Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blogging

I have made changes to this blog.

Namely, I have created pages.  I tried tags for a while, but they never felt right for me.  Tags are meant to organize and help someone search through posts, but they always felt sort of flimsy and cheap to me, but I'm not sure why.

A while back, I found myself writing quite a bit about Android development, so I decided to move that into its own page.  Today, I decided that travel should be its own section as well, so I moved it into its own page.  You can navigate to those sites using the buttons at the top of this page.  Tomorrow, if I find myself writing a lot about another topic, I'll repeat the process.

I think one of the effects of making topic specific pages is that the ads presented by Google will be much more specific to the subject.  Also, I think the navigational bar at the top of the screen look more organized and polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment