Sunday, August 5, 2012

USA women's swimming versus USA women's gymnastics

My wife has been watching a lot of Olympics these days.  I don't share the same enthusiasm that she has for the games, but I watch with her nonetheless.  This year, the USA women's swim and gymnastics teams, in particular, have been captivating.

The great 'sportsguy' has already weighed in on which of these sports is the better sport to watch in person, but I couldn't help but wonder about another question.  Who would you take, the women's swim team or the women's gymnastics team, in a fight?

The gymnastics team is insanely quick and strong, but tiny.  The swim team is long and powerful, but I have no idea how coordinated they are outside of water.  A battle royale between these two teams is something I could be very enthusiastic about.

No comments:

Post a Comment